\GETTING TO KNOW SARAH SLAGLE . . .
LAKEVILLE, IN. - The Union-North United School Corporation had several new staff members join either LaVille Elementary or LaVille Jr.-Sr. High School for the 2019-2020 school year. We welcome our new staff members to Lancer Nation and hope you enjoy "Getting To Know . . ." our newest staff member. The latest edition in our series is Mr. Kevin Kubsch, Director of Student Safety and Student Services.
As we near the end of the "Getting To Know . . ." series, we hope you have enjoyed meeting the newest members of the Union-North United School Corporation Team.
* * * * *
GETTING TO KNOW KEVIN KUBSCH . . .
* Favorite Place To Shop?
* Favorite season of the Year?
* Favorite Restaurant?
* Favorite Kind Of Music?
* Favorite Song?
--Beer for My Horses - Toby Keith
* Pancakes or Waffles?
* Chocolate Milk or White Milk?
* Favorite Collegiate Team?
--Notre Dame For Obvious Reasons. Go Irish!
* Favorite Professional Team (NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, NHL)?
--Bears, Bulls, Cubs, Blackhawks
* Bears or Colts?
* Indiana or Purdue?
* Favorite Holiday?
* Favorite Meal of the Day?
* Favorite Food?
* Do You Have A Pet? What Kind? Name?
-- We Do Not Have Any Pets
* Favorite Movie?
-- The Greatest Showman
* Favorite TV Show?
* Dream Job?
* My Hidden Talent?
* Something Interesting About Me?
-- I traveled with Notre Dame Football as part of their security team including the last trip to Ireland.
* Someone From History I would Like To Meet?
--General Dwight Eisenhower
* Up Early or Sleep Late?
* The Thing That Drew Me To LaVille
-- The family atmosphere that exists
* If I Could Go Anywhere In The World For The Weekend It Would Be?
-- Normandy France
* Why I Became A Teacher/Staff Member At LaVille?
-- The opportunity of being the Director of Safety which we never had before.