LAKEVILLE, IN. - The Union-North United School Corporation had several new staff members join either LaVille Elementary or LaVille Jr.-Sr. High School for the 2019-2020 school year. We welcome our new staff members to Lancer Nation and hope you enjoy "Getting To Know . . ." our newest staff member. The next edition in our series is Ms. Stephanie Peterson.
Stay tuned for more in the "Getting To Know . . ." series coming soon!
* * * * *
*Favorite Place To Shop?
* Favorite Season of the Year?
* Favorite Restaurant?
* Favorite Kind Of Music?
* Favorite Song?
Too many to choose from
* Pancakes or Waffles?
* Chocolate Milk or White Milk?
* Favorite Collegiate Team?
* Favorite Professional Team (NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, NHL)?
I don't have one
* Bears or Colts?
* Indiana or Purdue?
* Favorite Holiday?
* Favorite Meal of the Day?
* Favorite Food?
* Favorite Movie?
* Favorite TV Show?
* Dream Job?
* My Hidden Talent?
* Something Interesting About Me?
I live on a third generation family farm.
* Someone From History I would Like To Meet?
* Up Early or Sleep Late?
* The Thing That Drew Me To LaVille
Small Town Community
* If I Could Go Anywhere In The World For The Weekend It Would Be?
* Why I Became A Teacher/Staff Member At LaVille?
I have wanted to be a teacher since I was little. I enjoy working with kids and helping people.