LAKEVILLE, IN. - The Union-North United School Corporation had several new staff members join either LaVille Elementary or LaVille Jr.-Sr. High School for the 2019-2020 school year. We welcome our new staff members to Lancer Nation and hope you enjoy "Getting To Know . . ." our newest staff member. The next edition in our series is Miss Alexa Pal.
Stay tuned for more in the "Getting To Know . . ." series coming soon!
GETTING TO KNOW ALEXA PAL . . .
* Favorite Place To Shop? Target!
* Favorite season of the Year? Fall
* Favorite Restaurant? Hacienda
* Favorite Kind Of Music? Hip Hop / Pop
* Favorite Song? Anything on Ed Sheeran's new album
* Pancakes or Waffles? Waffles
* Chocolate Milk or White Milk? None
* Favorite Collegiate Team? Notre Dame
* Favorite Professional Team (NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, NHL)? Cubs
* Bears or Colts? Colts
* Indiana or Purdue? Indiana
* Favorite Holiday? Christmas
* Favorite Meal of the Day? Breakfast Lunch Dinner Late-Night? Dinner
* Favorite Food? Pizza
* Do You Have A Pet? What Kind? Name? Yes, I have 2 dogs! Chase is a Boxador and Maizie is a Golden Retriever.
* Favorite Movie? Guardians of the Galaxy
* Favorite TV Show? Bachelor / Bachelorette
* Dream Job? Teacher :)
* My Hidden Talent? I can tumble! (back tucks / backhandsprings)
* Something Interesting About Me? I am getting married next October (2020)!
* Someone From History I would Like To Meet? Not sure
* Up Early or Sleep Late? Up early
* The Thing That Drew Me To LaVille The small community
* If I Could Go Anywhere In The World For The Weekend It Would Be?Hawaii
* Why I Became A Teacher/Staff Member At LaVille? I love that LaVille is like a family. When I was hired, I felt like I fit right in and that it felt like my "work home" :)