LAKEVILLE, IN. - The Union-North United School Corporation had several new staff members join either LaVille Elementary or LaVille Jr.-Sr. High School for the 2019-2020 school year. We welcome our new staff members to Lancer Nation and hope you enjoy "Getting To Know . . ." our newest staff member. The next edition in our series is Miss Jessica Skelton.
Stay tuned for more in the "Getting To Know . . ." series coming soon!
* * *
GETTING TO KNOW JESSICA SKELTON . . .
* Favorite Place To Shop?
* Favorite season of the Year? Spring Summer Fall Winter
* Favorite Restaurant?
* Favorite Kind Of Music?
* Favorite Song?
It's A Great Day to Be Alive by Darrell Scott
* Pancakes or Waffles?
* Chocolate Milk or White Milk?
* Favorite Collegiate Team?
* Favorite Professional Team (NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, NHL)?
*Don't really follow any teams!
* Bears or Colts?
* Indiana or Purdue?
* Favorite Holiday?
* Favorite Meal of the Day? Breakfast Lunch Dinner Late-Night?
Breakfast, especially breakfast food for dinner!!
* Favorite Food?
Guac and chips
* Do You Have A Pet? What Kind? Name?
I have a black and white cat named Carpet! (She came with that name, I didn't name her!!)
* Favorite Movie?
She's the Man
* Favorite TV Show?
Greys Anatomy tied with New Amsterdam
* Dream Job?
* My Hidden Talent?
I'm known for cooking and baking a wide variety of foods, however a speciality is banana bread!!
* Something Interesting About Me?
I had my boating license before I even had my drivers permit!
* Someone From History I would Like To Meet?
* Up Early or Sleep Late?
* The Thing That Drew Me To LaVille
I love the staff and their positive morale!
* If I Could Go Anywhere In The World For The Weekend It Would Be?
London--but I would make it a long weekend!! ;)
* Why I Became A Teacher/Staff Member At LaVille?
"As a student teacher last fall, I said if I could choose a place to work, it would be a place like LaVille. This summer I was offered a position as an additional SLP, I never questioned it! This school is so welcoming, they full heartedly puts the student's success first and we have an amazing special ed team!!"